- Buhurt is a group fight typically involving “5 vs 5″ fighters, and ranging up to “150 vs 150” mass battles,
- The rules are simple, the team with fighters still standing at the end of the round wins,
- In true medieval style, weapons such as axes, halberds, swords are used in battle.
Is it only group fights? …
- Not at all, there are singles events that you can also participate in, these are a broken down in to two catergories, technical and pro fight.
- Technical categories include, Longsword, Sword and Shield, Sword and Buckler as well as Pole Arm.
- Pro fights, is a no holds bar fight between two opponents, think MMA with real steel weapons.
What if I just want to help out? …
- We are always in need of Marshals and support personnel to help at events and in committee roles.
Where to I sign up? …
- Click on here to Join the fight!